Traxia is a B2B trade finance platform that allows SMEs to access short-term funding by using their accounts receivables as collateral.
|Ends in||2 days|
* Depends on the number of participants.
Required Tools: Telegram Twitter Mail Facebook
- Go to the Traxia Airdrop Page
- Sign up on LAToken with Tier 2 verification.
- Join their Telegram channel
- Follow them on Twitter and retweet this tweet
- Like their Facebook page
- Submit your details on Airdrop page, using social bar below.
- You will receive TMT tokens depending on the number of TMT tokens you hold on the date of snapshot.
- Tokens will be sent to the participants within 30 days after the end of the campaign.
NEW Keep track of your claimed airdrops. Add notes, personalise your preferences, compete with others and much more.
Sign Up with a single click.
Concept/Idea Website Team Whitepaper
Traxia Foundation is a decentralized liquidity network which utilizes smart contracts and a blockchain to improve trust, transparency and ultimately cash liquidity in B2B trading. Traxia intends to build upon the Cardano blockchain. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. On any given day around the world, there are around $43 trillion sitting on balance sheets waiting to be paid. At the same time, many SMEs find it difficult to finance their production cycle, as most clients demand between 60 and 90 days to pay for goods from the date of delivery onwards.