Byteball is a decentralised system that allows tamper proof storage of arbitrary data, including data that represents transferrable value such as currencies, property titles, debt, shares, etc.
* Depends on the number of participants.
Required Tools: Telegram Others
- Download the Byteball App on iOS or the Android wallet.
- Join Byteball on Telegram
- Follow the tutorial in order to receive your reward.
- For the KYC process, you require a government-issued ID with latin characters. The following countries are excluded from the airdrop: China, Japan, Korea, Russia, India, Greece, Armenia, Georgia, and other Arabic countries.
NEW Keep a record of your claimed airdrops, add custom notes, like and dislike, personalise your preferences, compete with others and much more.
Sign Up with a single click.
Concept/Idea Website Team Whitepaper
Byteball is a decentralised system that allows tamper proof storage of arbitrary data, including data that represents transferrable value such as currencies, property titles, debt, shares, etc. Storage units are linked to each other such that each storage unit includes one or more hashes of earlier storage units, which serves both to confirm earlier units and establish their partial order. There is an internal currency called ‘bytes’ that is used to pay for adding data into the decentralised database. Other currencies (assets) can also be freely issued by anyone to represent property rights, debt, shares, etc.